At ITS, you’re not just a number—you’re one of us. When you join our family, you’re embracing an innovative approach to achieving “excellence in everything we do.” ITS offers competitive wages, a great benefits package and a work environment that inspires you to find the best in yourself every day.
ITS Logistics is an equal opportunity employer
Become an ITS employee and enjoy these amazing benefits
As a member of the ITS team, you’ll come to work with a sense of pride, knowing that we’re looking out for you.
ITS employee benefits:
- All but $20 per paycheck employer paid medical and dental insurance for the employee
- Group rates for life, accidental death and dismemberment, short-term disability, critical illness and accident insurance
- 7 paid holidays per year
- Paid personal time off
- Retirement plan with employer match
Solo and team line haul drivers enjoy:
- Better home time
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Aggressive/progressive increases
- A New Passenger/Rider Policy
- Newer equipment
- A $.02 premium for running doubles and/or $.03 premium for running Hazmat on specified runs
- Flat pay lanes available
- Runs available in the 7 western states
Top 9 reasons to work at ITS
More important than work. We are committed to a healthy work-life balance.
We will always make decisions based on what is right, ethical and moral.
Challenging & Rewarding
Continuously striving to improve ourselves and our customers. We constantly raise the bar and set new and exciting goals.
Everyone talks about teamwork and being part of a team, but we really live it every day.
We enjoy a relaxed, family-oriented working environment and truly care for one another. And we love to laugh and have fun!
Ability to create solutions and positively impact our surroundings. Each employee is a valued part of a unique company that cares and encourages new ideas.
In our industry and in our community. We are not followers, we are leaders.
We are a premier service provider in our industry with facilities, equipment, systems and most importantly, people!
We strive for perfection and to make our customers and employees the best they can possibly be.