We invest in our people and grow them from within
Are you ready to unleash your potential and be a part of one of the fastest growing logistics companies in the US? ITS Logistics is a premier Third-Party Logistics company that provides creative supply chain solutions. With the highest level of service, unmatched industry experience and work ethic, and a laser focus on innovation and technology–our purpose is to improve the quality of life by delivering excellence in everything we do.
We empower our team members to become the best versions of themselves by nurturing a culture of continued education, collaboration, competition, and unyielding resilience. We truly believe that together we can conquer any challenge and achieve remarkable victories.
3 Reasons to Join the Logistics Management Training Program:
Learn the industry and become a leader!
- Logistics is a global trillion-dollar industry with plenty of opportunities for growth.
- Logistics Management Trainees are ITS are paid while going through a world class training program.
- Fast-paced, team-oriented environment for people who love a challenge!
Watch our video to learn more about what it’s like to work at ITS!
Join a top logistics company in one of the best places to live. Located in the Biggest Little City in the world and nestled at the foot of the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Reno was recently ranked the #1 Best Small City, One of 12 Best Places to Live, and in the Top 25 Midsized Metros in the Nation for Recent College Grads.
8 Reasons to Live in Reno + Tahoe:
- Countless outdoor activities and exploration opportunities.
- Exciting midtown, downtown, and university areas.
- Fast-growing food, drink, and nightlife scene.
- No state income tax – keep more of your money.
- Non-stop community events all year long for every lifestyle.
- The entire month of July, Artown features 500 events from over 100 organizations.
- More than 50 golf courses within an hour’s drive of Reno.
- The Reno/Tahoe area has the highest concentration of ski resorts in the country, some as close as 25 minutes from downtown.
Find out how you can get relocation assistance when you move to Reno!
Do you have what it takes to join the ITS team?
At ITS, we can give you a successful career in a trillion-dollar global industry, but what truly makes us different is our culture and values, a unique fast paced work environment, and our ability to work hard and have fun. We’re ranked #21 in North America, but we’re only getting started and we need the best talent to keep growing.