From our prime locations in Dallas-Fort Worth & Houston, TX, we are able to offer a wide variety of trucking services and over 1M square feet of omnichannel distribution and fulfillment space. As one of the best trucking companies in Dallas-Fort Worth & Houston, we create custom services to fit our customers’ needs, industry-leading technology to increase efficiency and visibility and consistent communication—along with the excellent service we are known for.
Texas’ transportation benefits
Texas has 29 official ports of entry that serve as critical gateways to global trade. It shares an international border and is logistically centered with multiple interstate intersections and railway networks, as well as large hub airports providing both cargo and passenger service, making the state a good destination for reshoring initiatives. The road freight transport segment is one of the major segments in Texas, driven due to the robust highway network in the state. Texas is also home to some of the major ports in the country, like Houston, Beaumont, and Corpus Christi, among others.
A few of the cities served in this Region:
Fort Worth, Texas
San Antonio, Texas
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
ITS transportation services in Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
We are proud to be one of the best trucking companies in Texas, offering the following services:
Long-term dedicated partnerships are something we pride ourselves in. We provide custom dedicated solutions for our customers that include optimized routes and networks to ensure maximum efficiency and save you time and money. Dedicated customers are equipped with professional ITS drivers and support staff who know their accounts inside and out.
Sometimes you might have one-time ad hoc business that doesn’t require a dedicated contract. Whether you need to move a few loads per week for just a few months or you are relocating some inventory to your new warehouse and need assistance moving it, ITS has you covered and won’t lock you into a contract.
We utilize a network of trusted third-party carriers to pull our trailers with your freight. This allows us to offer flexibility and increase capacity as needed, but it ensures you are still receiving everything that goes along with the ITS high level of service: real-time track and trace, updates, consistent communication and continuous improvement.
Our trailer pool services allow us to increase efficiency, decrease costs and limit wait times for shippers and carriers as well as reduce detention time and maintain the great customer service we are known for.
Trailer Repositioning and Shuttles
We offer trailer repositioning services that save our customers money while getting loads and trailers where they need to go with our extensive regional network and strategic planning services.
Live Loads / Live Unloads
If you require live loads and unloads, we’ve got you covered. Our experienced team handles every aspect of any live loads and unloads you require, so you can focus on running your business while we take care of the details and get the job done.
Getting your full truckload shipments to their destination on time, every time is our specialty. Whether you need drop and hook or live loads and unloads—we’ll take care of everything for you.
If shipments require a few extra stops along the way, we offer comprehensive multi-stop truckload shipping. Our network engineers design effective and efficient plans to ensure we are consolidating stops as much as possible and creating consistent routes.
Industry-leading technology solutions
At our Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas location, we offer custom-developed solutions and industry-leading technology to ensure we are delivering efficiencies and peace of mind for our customers. From enhanced safety technology on our trucks, to individual order tracking to planning utilization of our equipment—we are proud to drive efficiency through technology.
- STATE-OF-THE-ART EQUIPMENT: 2019/2020 Freightliner Cascadia and International LT625 tractors equipped with GPS, e-logs and dispatch, and lane assist, as well as modern Air Ride trailers with E-Track tie-down systems for improved stability, load integrity and claim mitigation
- INDUSTRY-LEADING SCANNING SOLUTION: Custom-built iTrax app tracks individualized freight using mobile devices to scan shipments on and off each truck to provide status updates by route, delivering real-time visibility in transit and ensuring complete shipment accuracy
- REAL-TIME TRACK AND TRACE: Real-time track and trace on truck and trailer locations using SkyBitz and customized reporting, improving overall asset management and accountability
- CUSTOMIZABLE CUSTOMER WEB PORTAL: Streamlined communication, load tracking and visibility, and increased operational efficiency through McLeod transportation management solutions
- OMNITRAX: A commercially-based satellite system that uses a near-real-time two-way satellite-based mobile interactive information management system providing data communications and vehicle position tracking and reporting.
- LYTX DRIVECAM EVENT RECORDERS: The latest event recorders in every ITS truck, designed to help decrease accidents and injuries to our employees and everyone else out on the road.
Learn more about how our industry-leading technology solutions help our customers succeed.
Get started with ITS Logistics today
If you are looking for one of the best trucking companies in Texas, look no further than ITS Logistics. We proudly offer a wide variety of regional services to our customers to help them solve supply chain problems and increase efficiency with consistent communication, the Nation’s best drivers and industry-leading technology.
At ITS, truck drivers are the backbone of our trucking company and over the past year, we have spent a lot of time working hard to ensure our professional truck drivers feel appreciated and to work hard to be one of the best trucking companies for drivers. It all starts with our people.
Fill out a form for more information about how we can help you today.
Learn more about our other transportation services:
ITS Logistics is proud to partner with McLeod and use LoadMaster for our Dedicated Fleet Services. The dynamic transportation management solution streamlines communication, improves load tracking and visibility, and greatly increases operational efficiency, ultimately allowing us more time to focus on what’s important—our drivers and customers.