Logistics Management Training Program
Here at ITS Logistics, we grow our managers and leaders from within the organization. The Logistics & Supply Chain industry is a quickly growing global market and it is here to stay. If you are looking to start or pivot your career path within an essential industry, and receive thorough training in business development, negotiation, transportation management and leadership, then the Logistics Management Training Program is for you.
As a Logistics Management Trainee, you will participate in a 4-week paid-training course packed with industry-specific educational content delivered through instructor-led training, situational simulations, web-based training, and a highly interactive hands-on Mentorship. Each Logistics Management Trainee is provided a solid foundation to succeed in the hyper-growth industry of Transportation & Supply Chain Management!
“ITS invests in us with training and support that really helps you grow—both professionally, and personally.”
Dominic Panelli, Sr. Expedited Manager
Our associates enjoy a strong sense of teamwork, community, and career growth. We actively seek team members who will add value to the business and strength to our culture. Treating others with respect and compassion is at the core of the ITS philosophy. We provide a safe and positive working environment for our employees and offer opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally. This belief also extends to our community, where we work to provide economic stability through quality employment opportunities and give back whenever we can.
Competitive base salary DOE plus uncapped commission. A comprehensive multi-tiered benefits plan, paid time off and a matching 401k is included. We also offer unique fitness perks and a relocation reimbursement.
Job Type: Full-time
- Competitive base salary plus commission
- Multi-tiered health insurance package + Dental and Vision options
- Paid time off
- 401k with company match
- Wellness program
- Free and discounted gym and fitness memberships
- Relocation reimbursements
Upon completion of the 4-week Logistics Management Training Program, you become a Logistics Sales Executive and are responsible for developing and maintaining carrier relationships, offering custom, sometimes out-of-the-box transportation solutions that exceed our customers’ needs, while delivering outstanding service. Logistics Sales Executives work within a team to ensure our loads and carriers are tracking accurately and safe, while also always optimizing business needs. Reporting to one of our Division Managers (who most likely started out as a Logistics Management Trainee themselves), you will have the chance to enroll in additional Management Training modules and other industry-specific extended study programs as your career at ITS Logistics progresses.
- Independently develop new carrier relationships
- Negotiate Rates
- Meet established margin and budget targets
- Provide clear and proactive communication to our customers and carriers, ensuring all business requirements are understood and being met
- Take accountability in ensuring each job is being completed to the requirements communicated and drive results through others
- Facilitate any tracking, tracing, or reporting required
- Problem resolution
- Other duties as assigned
Industry experience is not required! Our ideal candidate will have a strong competitive spirit and be accustomed with working in a very fast paced environment. We’re looking for that special candidate who is assertive, team oriented and possesses a drive to succeed. Additional attributes we seek include:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Growth and Sales Oriented
- Energetic, positive attitude
- Ability to evaluate existing processes, identify improvements and implement improved methods
- Tech savvy
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to positively respond and adjust to constructive feedback
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Skilled at prioritizing tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Strong work ethic
Do you have what it takes to join the ITS team?
At ITS, we can give you a successful career in a trillion-dollar global industry, but what truly makes us different is our culture and values, a unique fast paced work environment, and our ability to work hard and have fun. We’re ranked in the #23 in North America, but we’re only getting started and we need the best talent to keep growing. Watch our video to learn more about what it’s like to work at ITS!