Logistics Management Training Program
The Logistics Management Trainees are paid while going through a world class training program, learning all aspects of the logistics and supply chain industry and the ITS way. The training program will allow individuals to become certified logistics professionals. Once candidates graduate from the training program, they will be working with teams to support our established network of customers. Managing shipments and ensuring those shipments arrive from point A to point B.
Our associates enjoy a strong sense of teamwork, community, and career growth. We offer a competitive base salary during training and then team members will have the ability to participate in incentive plans once completed. Employees track around $85,000 in total compensation in their first year employed. Click here to find out more about our highly paid Logistics Management Training program!
- Negotiate rates with customers and vendors.
- Provide solutions in challenging situations.
- Monitor on-time deliveries and assist in moving freight.
- Exhibit high energy and an optimistic attitude.
- Demonstrate clear, strong communication.
- Thrive and participate in a competitive team environment.
- 0-8 years of professional experience preferred (entry level position)
- College degree preferred but not required.
We thrive in a fun and exciting onsite experience located in Reno, NV! Relocation assistance offered. Interested in learning more? Read our blog post about the Reno/Tahoe area
Do you have what it takes to join the ITS team?
At ITS, we can give you a successful career in a trillion-dollar global industry, but what truly makes us different is our culture and values, a unique fast paced work environment, and our ability to work hard and have fun. We’re ranked in the #21 in North America, but we’re only getting started and we need the best talent to keep growing. Watch our video to learn more about what it’s like to work at ITS!