Account Specialist (Warehouse)
Our associates enjoy a strong sense of teamwork, community, and career growth. We actively seek team members who will add value to the business and strength to our culture. Treating others with respect and compassion is at the core of the ITS philosophy. We provide a safe and positive working environment for our employees and offer opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally. This belief also extends to our community, where we work to provide economic stability through quality employment opportunities and give back whenever we can.
The Account Specialist is the face of the Company for our clients. Account Specialists are responsible for maintaining great working relationships with our clients and handling their day-to-day business needs and questions.
- Oversee one or several client accounts, work in good faith to anticipate client needs and provide proactive insight and solutions to the client’s business needs and challenges
- Assist in order processing, leveraging several different software platforms and methods
- Control effective communications for your account(s) by acting as a liaison between your client(s) and various warehouse and administrative teams. This includes:
- Communication of inbound/outbound demand and unique client needs
- Working with ITS’ Fleet and Asset-lite Brokerage to better serve your client(s)
- Providing consistent and professional communication to clients
- Understand and act in accordance with client contracts, perform basic billing and auditing
- Assist in maintaining documented standard operating procedures specific to your client(s)
The Compensation for this position is highly competitive and includes a comprehensive benefit plan with a matching 401k.
Job Type: Full-time
Requirements for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.), experience with a WMS preferred
- Excellent verbal and written skills (phone etiquette and fluency in English required)
- Must possess excellent problem diagnosis and resolution skills
- Strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Ability to manage the demands of multiple priorities simultaneously
Questions? Give us a call today at (775) 353-5138!
ITS Logistics is an equal opportunity employer
ITS Logistics is a rapidly growing 3PL that proudly offers unparalleled service backed by strong family values and work ethic. At ITS you’re more than just a number, you’re part of our family. Our associates enjoy a strong sense of teamwork, community, career growth, and work/life balance. We actively seek team members who will add value to the business and strength to our culture. Treating others with respect and compassion is at the core of the ITS philosophy. We provide a safe and positive working environment for our employees and offer opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally. Why ITS? Watch our video to find out!