Our Northern California trucking yards in Davis and Stockton, CA are situated in the perfect spot for us to do everything from transporting freight over Donner Pass on I-80 to Reno, NV to quickly reaching Southern California to heading up North to Oregon, Washington and the entire Pacific Northwest.
Transportation benefits of Northern California
Northern California is a great logistics hub for the West Coast, with 5,800 commercial miles of high traffic volume Interstate and State highways throughout the entire state, 12 airports with major cargo operations and 11 deep-sea ports with numerous private port and terminal facilities, California is a great place to be for expedited transportation services!
A few of the cities served in this Region:
San Jose, California
San Leandro, California
ITS fleet services in Northern California
As one of the top regional trucking companies in Northern California with yards in Davis and Stockton, ITS offers a wide variety of offerings, providing our customers the flexibility to customize and combine services to fit their needs. Our Northern California fleet services include:
Our dedicated fleet services allow us to form long-term dedicated partnerships with our customers and become an extension of your business. We provide custom dedicated solutions that include optimized routes and networks to ensure maximum efficiency, saving you time and money. Dedicated customers are provided the highest level of service with professional ITS drivers and support staff who know their accounts inside and out.
Hill Hops to Northern Nevada
Our dedicated team of drivers run daily loads back and forth from Davis and Stockton over Donner Pass on I-80 to Reno and Sparks, NV year-round—from “construction season” to the cold Sierra Nevada Winters. This is our backyard, and we know it better than anyone else.
We understand that sometimes you might have one-time ad hoc business that doesn’t require a dedicated contract. Whether you need a few loads per week moved for a short period of time or you are relocating some inventory to your new warehouse and need assistance moving it, ITS has you covered and won’t lock you into a contract.
Our full truckload services allow us to get your products and shipments to their final destinations on time, every time. Whether you need drop and hook or live loads and unloads, we can handle whatever you need.
If your shipments require a few extra stops along the way, we offer comprehensive multi-stop truckload shipping. Our operations team will design effective and efficient plans in advance to ensure we are consolidating stops as much as possible and creating consistent routes.
We have a trusted network of third-party carriers who can pull our trailers with your freight. This means we can offer you flexibility and increase capacity as needed, but ensures you are still receiving everything that goes along with the ITS high-level of service: real-time track and trace, updates, consistent communication and continuous improvement.
Our trailer pool services allow us to increase efficiency, decrease costs and limit wait times for shippers and carriers. This way, we can reduce detention time and maintain the great customer service we are known for.
Live Loads / Live Unloads
If your business needs live loads and unloads, we’ve got you covered. Our experienced team will handle every aspect of the operation, so you can relax while we take care of the details.
Trailer Repositioning and Shuttles
Our trailer repositioning services allow us to save you money while getting loads and trailers where they need to go with our extensive regional network and strategic planning services.
Fleet technology solutions with ITS Logistics
At our Northern California locations, we offer custom-developed solutions and industry-leading technology to ensure we are delivering efficiencies and peace of mind for our customers. From enhanced safety technology on our trucks, to individual order tracking to planning utilization of our equipment—we are proud to drive efficiency through technology.
- STATE-OF-THE-ART EQUIPMENT: 2019/2020 Freightliner Cascadia and International LT625 tractors equipped with GPS, e-logs and dispatch, and lane assist, as well as modern Air Ride trailers with E-Track tie-down systems for improved stability, load integrity and claim mitigation
- INDUSTRY-LEADING SCANNING SOLUTION: Custom-built iTrax app tracks individualized freight using mobile devices to scan shipments on and off each truck to provide status updates by route, delivering real-time visibility in transit and ensuring complete shipment accuracy
- REAL-TIME TRACK AND TRACE: Real-time track and trace on truck and trailer locations using SkyBitz and customized reporting, improving overall asset management and accountability
- CUSTOMIZABLE CUSTOMER WEB PORTAL: Streamlined communication, load tracking and visibility, and increased operational efficiency through McLeod transportation management solutions
- OMNITRAX: A commercially-based satellite system that uses a near-real-time two-way satellite-based mobile interactive information management system providing data communications and vehicle position tracking and reporting.
- LYTX DRIVECAM EVENT RECORDERS: The latest event recorders in every ITS truck, designed to help decrease accidents and injuries to our employees and everyone else out on the road.
Learn more about how our industry-leading technology solutions help our customers succeed.
Get started with ITS Logistics regional trucking services in Northern California
With our convenient Northern California trucking location, we will get your freight where it needs to go, when it needs to be there across the region. Our wide breadth of transportation services and specialties and our advanced technologies allow us to partner with you to create custom solutions that help you meet and exceed your business goals.
Fill out a form for more information or to get a quote.
Learn more about our other transportation services:
ITS Logistics is proud to partner with McLeod and use LoadMaster for our Dedicated Fleet Services. The dynamic transportation management solution streamlines communication, improves load tracking and visibility, and greatly increases operational efficiency, ultimately allowing us more time to focus on what’s important—our drivers and customers.