From our Goodyear, AZ location, we offer a wide variety of transportation services for companies in any industry. Trucking companies in Phoenix, AZ are in an advantageous location because Arizona is a great logistics hub, which helps us provide the great service we are known for.
Transportation benefits of Phoenix, AZ
The logistics hub of Arizona is within half a day’s drive of 34 million consumers. Phoenix offers quick access to much of the West Coast and its ports, the Southwest and Mountain West via three major interstates and two major railways. Arizona is also a business-friendly state with no inventory taxes, which provides Phoenix trucking companies and their customers at an advantage.
A few of the cities served in this Region:
ITS Logistics transportation services in Phoenix, AZ
Dedicated long-term partnerships are something we pride ourselves in at ITS. As a dedicated customer, you’ll be provided with custom dedicated solutions that include optimized routes and networks to ensure maximum efficiency, saving you time and money. You’ll also be equipped with professional ITS drivers and support staff who know your accounts inside and out.
We understand that sometimes you might have one-time ad hoc business that doesn’t require a dedicated contract. Whether you need a few loads per week moved for just a few months or you are relocating some inventory to your new warehouse and need assistance moving it, ITS has you covered and won’t lock you into an unnecessary contract.
We specialize in full truckload shipments and getting your product to its destination on time, every time. Whether you need drop and hook or live loads and unloads—we’ll handle it for you.
If your shipments require a few extra stops along the way, we specialize in comprehensive multi-stop truckload shipping. Our team members design effective and efficient plans to ensure we can consolidate stops as much as possible and create consistent routes.
We utilize a network of trusted third-party carriers to pull our trailers with your freight. This allows us to offer you flexibility and increase capacity as needed, but ensures you are still receiving everything that goes along with the ITS high level of service: real-time track and trace, updates, consistent communication and continuous improvement.
We offer trailer pool services that allow us to increase efficiency, decrease costs and limit wait times for shippers and carriers. This allows us to reduce detention time and maintain the great customer service we are known for.
Trailer Repositioning and Shuttles
Our trailer repositioning services allow us to save our customers money while getting loads and trailers where they need to go with our extensive regional network and strategic planning services.
Live Loads / Live Unloads
If you require constant live loads and unloads, we’ve got you covered. Our experienced team handles every aspect of your live loads and unloads, so you can relax while we take care of the details and get the job done.
ITS Logistics technology solutions
At our Goodyear location, we offer custom-developed solutions and industry-leading technology to ensure we are delivering efficiencies and peace of mind for our customers. From enhanced safety technology on our trucks to individual order tracking to planning utilization of our equipment—we are proud to drive efficiency through technology.
- STATE-OF-THE-ART EQUIPMENT: 2019/2020 Freightliner Cascadia and International LT625 tractors equipped with GPS, e-logs and dispatch, and lane assist, as well as modern Air Ride trailers with E-Track tie-down systems for improved stability, load integrity and claim mitigation
- INDUSTRY-LEADING SCANNING SOLUTION: Custom-built iTrax app tracks individualized freight using mobile devices to scan shipments on and off each truck to provide status updates by route, delivering real-time visibility in transit and ensuring complete shipment accuracy
- REAL-TIME TRACK AND TRACE: Real-time track and trace on truck and trailer locations using SkyBitz and customized reporting, improving overall asset management and accountability
- CUSTOMIZABLE CUSTOMER WEB PORTAL: Streamlined communication, load tracking and visibility, and increased operational efficiency through McLeod transportation management solutions
- OMNITRAX: A commercially based satellite system that uses a near-real-time two-way satellite-based mobile interactive information management system providing data communications and vehicle position tracking and reporting.
- LYTX DRIVECAM EVENT RECORDERS: The latest event recorders in every ITS truck, designed to help decrease accidents and injuries to our employees and everyone else out on the road.
Learn more about how our industry-leading technology solutions help our customers succeed.
Get started with ITS Logistics in Phoenix, AZ today
If you are looking for the perfect regional trucking partner in the logistics hub of Arizona, look no further than ITS. Our experienced team members have decades of expertise in transportation services on the West Coast, ensuring that your regional routes are planned and executed as effectively and efficiently as possible. We are proud to be one of the top trucking companies in Phoenix, AZ and look forward to working together.
Fill out a form for more information about how we can help you today.
Learn more about our other transportation services:
Regional trucking and dedicated trucking
Parts distribution dedicated delivery service
Dedicated fleet blog posts
ITS Logistics is proud to partner with McLeod and use LoadMaster for our Dedicated Fleet Services. The dynamic transportation management solution streamlines communication, improves load tracking and visibility, and greatly increases operational efficiency, ultimately allowing us more time to focus on what’s important—our drivers and customers.