At 630,000 square feet, the ITS Logistics (3PL) transportation, warehouse and distribution company is now located in the single biggest building in the Sparks’ industrial area at 555 Vista Boulevard. Signing the lease only a few months ago, ITS consolidated its two office buildings and five warehouses into one space. (read more at the link)
- Did the pandemic really kill just-in-time? Experts weigh in.
- U.S. manufacturing orders from China down 40% in unrelenting demand collapse
- In the parcel industry, 2023 looks like revenge of the shipper
- The Logistics and Supply-Chain Slowdown Has Begun. Here’s How to Take Advantage.
- Holiday retail sales to climb 6% to 8%, NRF says