VP National Accounts
Due to tremendous growth in our business, ITS Logistics has an immediate opening for a positive, upbeat and self-motivated sales professional. The role of VP National Accounts is a full-time flexible-site position that is responsible for creating new business opportunities. Candidate must be effective at working independently. Primary focus is for non- asset / asset light while being able to sell the portfolio and represent the brand. Travel is required. This role reports directly to the Sr VP of Transportation and VP National Accounts.
Must have at least 5 years of experience selling Transportation services including but not limited to Drayage, Dedicated, Trailer Pools, and Power Only.
- Grow a proven existing robust book of business
- Create and build new business opportunities / relationships
- Prove discipline in the sales process
- Stay in communication with headquarters (Reno) identifying potential business and working in concert with the inside sales team
- Communicate effectively with all levels of management, and sell key company services based on current objectives
- Proactively solicit Fortune 500 clients for new opportunities
- Proactively solicit clients with a top line revenue of >$1B
- Negotiate Rates
- Meet established Sales Targets
- Create compelling and insightful presentations on our services
- Complete and execute monthly business plan
- Use KPI’s and company pipeline report to ensure progress and manage daily activities to work towards results
- Other duties as assigned
Performance will be evaluated on:
- Representing the Brand of ITS and the company, culture and mission
- Financial results for both new and existing customer base including: Load count and Revenue, Margin, activities, opportunities and results
- Process and pipeline discipline, transparency, organization and communication with
Our associates enjoy a strong sense of teamwork, community, career growth, and work/life balance. We actively seek team members who will add value to the business and strength to our culture. Treating others with respect and compassion is at the core of the ITS philosophy. We provide a safe and positive working environment for our employees and offer opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally. This belief also extends to our community, where we work to provide economic stability through quality employment opportunities and give back whenever we can.
- Highly competitive compensation
- Multi-tiered health insurance package + Dental and Vision options
- Paid time off
- 401k with company match
- Wellness program
- Free and discounted gym and fitness memberships
Extremely competitive base salary (DOE) plus commission. Includes a comprehensive benefits plan with paid time off and a company matching 401k.
Job Type: Full-time, local or remote, flexible-site
The ideal candidate will have a strong competitive spirit and be accustomed to working independently. Additional attributes we seek include:
- A commitment to excellence
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Leadership experience required
- Sales experience required
- Presentation skills required
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Energetic, positive attitude
- Growth and Sales Oriented
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Ability to effectively and efficiently prioritize tasks.
- Ability to evaluate existing processes, identify improvements and implement improved methods or additional growth opportunities
- Ability to positively respond and adjust to constructive feedback
- Strong work ethic
Do you have what it takes to join the ITS team?
At ITS, we can give you a successful career in a trillion-dollar global industry, but what truly makes us different is our culture and values, a unique fast paced work environment, and our ability to work hard and have fun. We’re ranked in the #23 in North America, but we’re only getting started and we need the best talent to keep growing. Watch our video to learn more about what it’s like to work at ITS