Sales Operations Manager
We are looking for an experienced individual to join our dynamic sales organization.
We are seeking a highly strategic, driven, and analytical individual that can play a key role within our sales organization. Transportation experience is preferred. Previous start up experience is welcomed.
In this role you will partner with all levels of the organization from the Executive leadership to the front-line sales team. The role is ideal if you have delivered meaningful processes and tools that have supported and enhanced revenue growth and condensed data analysis into board ready presentations. This is a multidimensional role and will be a fit for you if you have experience broadly and deeply across all areas of sales operations including processes, reporting and analysis, modeling and delivering presentations. You are a strong collaborator across the sales organization, are adaptable to continuous new requirements and requests, and have skills and a strong desire to see our sales teams succeed. The role is in person at our offices in Reno, Nevada.
- Work with Sales Leaders to Standardize and build business reporting metrics for strategic analysis and internal business review at all levels of the organization including executive, middle management, and front-line sellers
- Ability to translate different sets of data into a usable compelling story that drives revenue
- Create and maintain documentation on key processes and business rules that support success
- Manage a team for consistent results and deliverables that drive sales cycle and support the customer experience
- Work alongside our sales team to establish and monitor monthly objectives, standardize business reporting, and interpret historical analysis
- Support the execution of the monthly and annual sales planning cycle. Ability to cohesively define and roll out a formal business planning process
- Drive key work streams with the ability to identify milestones, activities, deliverables, and requirements to create project plans and track to deadlines
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvement in the Sales process. Work closely with Sales leadership to identify the opportunities, develop an action plan, monitor execution, and report out performance
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking and analyzing the sales pipeline from lead to loyal customer and delivering regular insights to the business
- Support incoming requests with the ability to prioritize and communicate timelines with key stakeholders
Our associates enjoy a strong sense of teamwork, community, career growth, and work/life balance. We actively seek team members who will add value to the business and strength to our culture. Treating others with respect and compassion is at the core of the ITS philosophy. We provide a safe and positive working environment for our employees and offer opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally. This belief also extends to our community, where we work to provide economic stability through quality employment opportunities and give back whenever we can.
- Competitive salary
- Multi-tiered health insurance package + Dental and Vision options
- Paid time off
- 401k with company match
- Wellness program
- Free and discounted gym and fitness memberships
- 5+ years or work experience in a high-growth, fast paced environment
- Experience managing others
- Strong Dynamics 365 experience and acumen
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Power BI
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate data in a cohesive and deliberate manner
- Experience supporting a sales organization in a dynamic environment where change is the rule and not the exception
- Experience building a team of direct reports from cold start
- Creative problem solver with an ability to dive into data and uncover trends, insights, and opportunities
- High level of curiosity with a knack for uncovering meaningful discoveries
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and systems skills with a high attention to detail
- Self-starter and team player with outstanding written and verbal interpersonal skills
Competitive base salary (DOE) plus a performance-based incentive plan. Additional benefits include a comprehensive benefit plan with a matching 401k.
Job Type: Full-time
Do you have what it takes to join the ITS team?
At ITS, we can give you a successful career in a trillion-dollar global industry, but what truly makes us different is our culture and values, a unique fast paced work environment, and our ability to work hard and have fun. We’re ranked in the #23 in North America, but we’re only getting started and we need the best talent to keep growing. Watch our video to learn more about what it’s like to work at ITS