Logistics Sales Executive
Some Fun Facts
- We provide a 4-week paid Logistics Management Training Program to all our Logistics Sales Executives. The program is packed with industry-specific educational content delivered through instructor-led training, situational simulations, web-based training, and a highly interactive hands-on Mentorship
- We promoted from within 41 team members in 2021
- In Q1 of 2022, we have already promoted from within 25 team members
- On average, a Logistics Sales Executive makes $85,000 in their first 12 months in this role
- Our commission structure is uncapped
- INC’s most recent YOY Rev Growth was a staggering 72%
- We actively seek team members who will add value to the business and strength to our culture, and we provide thorough paid training
- Our associates enjoy a strong sense of teamwork, community, and career growth
- Treating others with respect and compassion is at the core of the ITS philosophy
To learn more about ITS Logistics visit https://its4logistics.com/join-its
To learn more about our culture, follow us on IG @itslogistics
Logistics Sales Executives are responsible for developing and maintaining carrier relationships, offering custom, sometimes out-of-the-box transportation solutions that exceed our customers’ needs, while delivering outstanding service. This position reports directly to the Expedited Manager, with a dotted line to the VP of Capacity.
- Independently develop new carrier relationships
- Negotiate Rates
- Meet established margin and budget targets
- Provide clear and proactive communication to our customers and carriers, ensuring all business requirements are understood and being met
- Take accountability in ensuring each job is being completed to the requirements communicated and drive results through others
- Facilitate any tracking, tracing, or reporting required
- Problem resolution
Competitive base salary of $36,000, plus uncapped commission. Total compensation potential of $85,000-$125,000 on average. A comprehensive multi-tiered benefits plan, unique wellness perks, paid time off and a matching 401k is included.
Job Type: Full-time
Industry experience is not required! Our ideal candidate will have a strong competitive spirit and be accustomed with working in a very fast paced environment. We’re looking for that special candidate who is assertive, team oriented and possesses a drive to succeed. Additional attributes we seek include:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Previous Sales experience preferred
- Energetic, positive attitude
- Growth and Sales Oriented
- Ability to evaluate existing processes, identify improvements and implement improved methods
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to positively respond and adjust to constructive feedback
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Skilled at prioritizing tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Strong work ethic
Do you have what it takes to join the ITS team?
At ITS, we can give you a successful career in a trillion-dollar global industry, but what truly makes us different is our culture and values, a unique fast paced work environment, and our ability to work hard and have fun. We’re ranked in the #23 in North America, but we’re only getting started and we need the best talent to keep growing. Watch our video to learn more about what it’s like to work at ITS!