Logistics Management Trainee
Our associates enjoy a strong sense of teamwork, community, and career growth. We actively seek team members who will add value to the business and strength to our culture. Treating others with respect and compassion is at the core of the ITS philosophy. We provide a safe and positive working environment for our employees and offer opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally. This belief also extends to our community, where we work to provide economic stability through quality employment opportunities and give back whenever we can.
Some Fun Facts
- We provide a 4-week paid Logistics Management Training Program to all our Logistics Management Trainees. The program is packed with industry-specific educational content delivered through instructor-led training, situational simulations, web-based training, and a highly interactive hands-on Mentorship
- On average, a Logistics Sales Executive makes $85,000 in their first 12 months in this role
- Our commission structure is uncapped
- INC’s most recent YOY Rev Growth was a staggering 72%
- We actively seek team members who will add value to the business and strength to our culture, and we provide thorough paid training
- Our associates enjoy a strong sense of teamwork, community, and career growth
- Treating others with respect and compassion is at the core of the ITS philosophy
To learn more about ITS Logistics visit https://www.its4logistics.com/join-its
To learn more about our culture, follow us on IG @itslogistics
Logistics Management Trainees are responsible for developing and maintaining carrier relationships, offering custom, sometimes out-of-the-box transportation solutions that exceed our customers’ needs, while delivering outstanding service. This position reports directly to the Expedited Manager, with a dotted line to the VP of Capacity.
- Independently develop new carrier relationships
- Negotiate Rates
- Meet established margin and budget targets
- Provide clear and proactive communication to our customers and carriers, ensuring all business requirements are understood and being met
- Take accountability in ensuring each job is being completed to the requirements communicated and drive results through others
- Facilitate any tracking, tracing, or reporting required
- Problem resolution
Competitive base salary of $36,000, plus uncapped commission. On average, management trainees are tracking $85,000 in the first year of employment. A comprehensive multi-tiered benefits plan, unique wellness perks, paid time off and a matching 401k is included.
Job Type: Full-time
Industry experience is not required! Our ideal candidate will have a strong competitive spirit and be accustomed with working in a very fast paced environment. We’re looking for that special candidate who is assertive, team oriented and possesses a drive to succeed. Additional attributes we seek include:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Previous Sales experience preferred
- Energetic, positive attitude
- Growth and Sales Oriented
- Ability to evaluate existing processes, identify improvements and implement improved methods
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to positively respond and adjust to constructive feedback
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Skilled at prioritizing tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Strong work ethic
Do you have what it takes to join the ITS team?
At ITS, we can give you a successful career in a trillion-dollar global industry, but what truly makes us different is our culture and values, a unique fast paced work environment, and our ability to work hard and have fun. We’re ranked in the #21 in North America, but we’re only getting started and we need the best talent to keep growing. Watch our video to learn more about what it’s like to work at ITS!