Some Fun Facts
- We provide a 4-week paid Logistics Management Training Program to all our Logistics Sales Executives. The program is packed with industry-specific educational content delivered through instructor-led training, situational simulations, web-based training, and a highly interactive hands-on Mentorship
- We promoted from within 41 team members in 2021
- In Q1 of 2022, we have already promoted from within 25 team members
- On average, a Logistics Sales Executive makes $85,000 in their first 12 months in this role
- Our commission structure is uncapped
- INC’s most recent YOY Rev Growth was a staggering 72%
- We actively seek team members who will add value to the business and strength to our culture, and we provide thorough paid training
- Our associates enjoy a strong sense of teamwork, community, and career growth
- Treating others with respect and compassion is at the core of the ITS philosophy
The Logistics Assistant (LA) provides administrative support to team(s) within ITS Logistics by creating and tracking reports, documenting procedures, and coordinating operational plans specific to the team which they are supporting. This individual will be responsible for carrying out a variety of administrative tasks and clerical duties, with a focus on operational and procedural efficiencies. The LA reports directly to the Division Manager (DM) and Manager, Strategic Accounts.
The LA will work closely with the specific team they are supporting and interface with the Logistics Sales Executives on that team to achieve a wide range of duties, including:
- Daily data management and input utilizing market best technology solutions
- Organization of data files related to accounts
- Scheduling pickups and deliveries of loads
- Tracking loads in transit and documenting findings
- Collecting Proof of Delivery Receipts and sending rate contracts
- Optimizing organization practices via automation and efficiency, always striving toward continuous improvement
- Miscellaneous clerical duties, as assigned
Competitive hourly pay, plus fixed percentage of total margin made by the team supporting. A comprehensive benefits plan, paid time off and a matching 401k is included.
The ideal candidate must have an above average attention to detail and be very organized. The LA must be accustomed to working in a fast paced, team-oriented environment. Additional attributes we seek include:
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite
- Advanced Data Entry experience
- Customer Service experience
- Ability to multi-task and maintain deadlines
- Administrative experience
- Must have a service-oriented attitude
- Degree preferred
- Strong work ethic
Do you have what it takes to join the ITS team?
At ITS, we can give you a successful career in a trillion-dollar global industry, but what truly makes us different is our culture and values, a unique fast paced work environment, and our ability to work hard and have fun. We’re ranked in the #23 in North America, but we’re only getting started and we need the best talent to keep growing. Watch our video to learn more about what it’s like to work at ITS!