Logistics Associate - Nights
This position reports to the Night Area Managers and is responsible for track and trace functions of shipments for the brokerage division of ITS. This includes the following:
- Tracking and tracing current shipments in the ITS network.
- Maintaining relationships with drivers and provide support as needed.
- Producing timely and accurate communication to all customers within the assigned network.
- Reviewing handoffs and understanding the state of the network daily.
- Working efficiency and ensuring accuracy of all work.
- Utilizing technology to properly track orders for on time delivery.
- Ensuring loads are on time and track and trace updates are sent per the required cadence.
- Updating delivery windows in Transportation Management Systems (TMS) to reflect actual changes in delivery times due to diversions or cancelations.
- Escalating concerns, delays, loss failures, loss of revenue and other issues with shipments to appropriate chain of command.
- Communicating effective hand-offs each shift.
- Other duties as assigned.
A comprehensive multi-tiered benefits plan, unique wellness perks, paid time off and a matching 401k is included.
Job Type: Full-time
- Minimum of one year experience in the transportation industry preferred, but not required.
- Good communication skills, including professional business writing, verbal communication, and documentation in TMS.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- High level “grit” with the ability to persevere and manage issues successfully in high stress situations.
Do you have what it takes to join the ITS team?
At ITS, we can give you a successful career in a trillion-dollar global industry, but what truly makes us different is our culture and values, a unique fast paced work environment, and our ability to work hard and have fun. We’re ranked in the #21 in North America, but we’re only getting started and we need the best talent to keep growing. Watch our video to learn more about what it’s like to work at ITS!