Senior Manager, Enterprise Applications
ITS Logistics is a premier Third-Party Logistics company (3PL) that offers personalized supply chain solutions with dedicated fleet and asset-light transportation services that both rank in the Top 50 in North America, and innovative omnichannel distribution fulfillment services with more than 1 million sq. ft. Since 1999 our purpose has been to improve the quality of life by delivering excellence in everything we do. To learn more about ITS Logistics, visit www.its4logistics.com.
Our associates enjoy a strong sense of teamwork, community, career growth, and work/life balance. We actively seek team members who will add value to the business and strength to our culture. Treating others with respect and compassion is at the core of the ITS philosophy. We provide a safe and positive working environment for our employees and offer opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally. This belief also extends to our community, where we work to provide economic stability through quality employment opportunities and give back whenever we can.
About our IT team
At ITS we see Information technology as a core enabler in delivering complex third-party logistics services at scale. ITS continues to invest in transforming its applications and infrastructure to support business growth and set us apart in the marketplace. An increasing percent of ITS IT spending is now allocated to innovation and transformation initiatives with the goal to rapidly leverage the following significant technology shifts to maximize business gain:
- Leverage public cloud to deliver elastic infrastructure for increased business agility, scalability, and resiliency.
- Use of the latest data analytics platform for informed decision-making, driving business outcomes, and uncover new opportunities with data-driven insights.
- AI and automation to improve efficiency and to speed up business processes and results.
- Digital apps to reinvent the workplace to boost employee productivity, agility, and digital dexterity through an engaging and intuitive work environment (employee experience).
The Senior Manager, Enterprise Applications role will lead the partnership with Accounting, Finance, Legal and HR teams. The person will act as a liaison between the IT Technical team and accounting, finance, legal and HR teams. He or she will provide strategic input in technical roadmaps in respective areas, drive SLAs, project schedules, and will be responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance and support of ITS enterprise-wide applications and solutions. The manager will be responsible for day-to-day management of the team, including personnel management, performance reviews, ticket queue management and workload management. In addition, the manager will be responsible for running the project portfolio for enterprise solutions as well as participating and partnering in delivery of other business and IT projects within ITS logistics. To succeed in this role extensive experience in Microsoft Business Central and MS Dynamics 365 is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
- 7+ years direct hands-on experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Business Central
- 5+ years Leadership experience leading functional teams.
- Demonstrated 3+ years of experience in financial system implementation projects (preferably ERP-related)
Essential Job Functions
Essential activities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the overall development life cycle and operational support of managed enterprise software solutions.
- Contribute to the IT strategic plan, assist with defining division standards for applications, solutions, and systems.
- Contribute to the roadmap and implementation of ERP transformational program while enforcing homogeneous business processes across three divisions.
- Direct, lead and motivate team personnel while maintaining a high level of morale.
- Develop a customer care philosophy that ensures customer satisfaction for both internal and external customers.
- Understand the needs and process requirements for successful operation of ITS Logistics.
- Assist with 3rd party software integration with Enterprise and other applications.
- Act as a liaison between IT leadership, business entities, external vendors, and IT staff.
- Proactively identify opportunities to streamline and automate business and reporting processes.
- Verify business readiness before implementation of modules and/or extensions to the product. Ensure appropriate documentation, testing and signoff is in place.
- Project management and coordination of rollout for new business solutions.
- Ensure follow up with business users reporting problems with the issue resolution(s) on a timely basis.
- Follow the prescribed IT Policies and adhere to SOX and IT Security compliance throughout all project activities.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Experience working with data warehouses.
- SQL Server and/or Power BI experience is preferred
- SOX and IT compliance exposure and experience a plus
- Collaborative mindset
- Operation reporting, Analytics and BI
- Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Ability to analyze and document complex technical business processes.
- Initiative, can-do attitude and a compulsion to lean forward into goals and objectives.
- Ability to work well within a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Willingness to go “above and beyond” in the spirit of supporting the customers.
- Ability to empathize with the customer in situations yet work toward logical business solutions.
- Exceptional attention to detail
Do you have what it takes to join the ITS team?
At ITS Logistics, everyone matters, and everyone can make a difference. By joining our team, you’ll play a key role in:
- Growing our public cloud platform that drives ITS’s superior business agility, scalability, and resilience
- Seeking ways to leverage and monetize our best-in-class suite of cloud applications
- Exploring data analytics platforms that improve decision-making and desired business outcomes, and uncover new opportunities through data
- Innovating by further imbedding AI and machine learning into ITS’s business processes and customer experiences
- Adopting agile development models and following industry best practices on continuous delivery with CI/CD