Specialist - Cash Application
- Process Incoming payments: ACH, EFT, Credit Card, Wires by batching and ensure all funds are accounted for and system balanced funds received.
- Update the cash receipt tracking.
- Identify and reconcile any discrepancies and report to AR Supervisor.
- Investigate and resolve any unapplied cash.
- Coordinate with Billing Dept. in resolving any customer invoice issue.
- Resolve all written and telephone inquiries applicable to cash application.
- Maintain records through filing, retrieval, retention storage, compiling and purging.
- Write and update AR-Cash Application procedures.
- Provide feedback to management concerning potential problems and identify opportunities for improvement.
The Compensation for this position is highly competitive and includes a comprehensive benefits plan with a matching 401k.
The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated record of accomplishment in accounting and cash applications.
Additional requirements include:
- Must possess excellent detail orientation and accuracy to process payments, balance daily cash receipts.
- Strong organizational skills to process high volume cash application on a timely basis.
- Ability to research problems and recommend solutions.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to function as part of a team.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and efficiently works under pressure within time essential constraints.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
ITS’ culture is based on a range of shared values and our vision is to “Achieve Excellence in Everything We Do.” Our screening process is designed specifically to identify and attract candidates who will support and help to grow ITS’ business goals. Our employees are able to enjoy a strong sense of community, career growth, and work/life balance. We actively seek employees who will add value to the business and strength to our culture. This role is a wonderful opportunity for the candidate who wants to make a difference to the team and an impact to the Company.
Do you have what it takes to join the ITS team?
At ITS, we can give you a successful career in a trillion-dollar global industry, but what truly makes us different is our culture and values, a unique fast paced work environment, and our ability to work hard and have fun. We’re ranked in the #23 in North America, but we’re only getting started and we need the best talent to keep growing. Watch our video to learn more about what it’s like to work at ITS