Senior GL Accountant
ITS has an immediate opening for a Senior GL Accountant at our corporate headquarters in Reno, NV.
- Prepares monthly assets, liabilities, and expense entries by compiling and analyzing specific information associated with the account’s activities. Establish appropriate accruals. Assist in the analysis and adequacy of certain reserves.
- Maintain and update fixed assets records and depreciation schedules. Provide monthly reporting of capital projects to various departments.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual tax filing in various states
- Prepare monthly balance sheet, revenue, and cost of sales reconciliations, providing auditable documentation to support the financial balances
- Assist with the monthly closing process, ensuring documents are maintained properly for review by internal and external auditors
- Assist in the preparation of annual audit and tax requests
- Support compliance and improve processes and internal controls in area of responsibility
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- Ensures company adheres to ASC 842 lease guidance, including accounting for new leases and modifications to existing leases
The Compensation for this position is highly competitive and includes a comprehensive benefits plan with a matching 401k.
In addition to passion for ITS’s culture and values, the ideal candidate will bring 5+ years of progressive accounting experience in accounting or similar field, preferably within a multi-vertical business environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting from an accredited college/university required
- CPA license, preferred
- Experience with ASC 842, preferred
- Strong accounting/finance knowledge, communication skills, and problem-solving abilities
- Strong technical U.S. GAAP knowledge to make routine decisions or be able to identify where further research is required
- A motivated individual with strong customer service, organizational, interpersonal, and verbal/written communication skills
- Analytical skills with ability to focus on details
- Problem solving skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to work with large data sets and multiple systems are required
- Flexibility in fulfilling ad hoc analytical requests
- Experience in NAV/Business Central is a plus
- Self-starter with a drive for excellence, ability to build strong working relationships, and a proven ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
The Compensation for this position is highly competitive and includes a comprehensive benefit plan with a matching 401k.
Do you have what it takes to join the ITS team?
At ITS, we can give you a successful career in a trillion-dollar global industry, but what truly makes us different is our culture and values, a unique fast paced work environment, and our ability to work hard and have fun. We’re ranked in the #21 in North America, but we’re only getting started and we need the best talent to keep growing. Watch our video to learn more about what it’s like to work at ITS