Regional Director of Operations
ITS has an immediate opening for a Regional Director of Operations supporting our existing campus in Sparks, NV, along with our planned campus in Dallas/Fort Worth. This newly created position will play an important role in supporting our aggressive growth plans. The Regional Director of Operations will report to ITS’ Sr. Director of Operations and will be responsible for overseeing the full operational scope of multiple warehouse campuses to include full P&L responsibility, complete oversight of campus operations, safety, inventory control, and training. This position will also oversee the launch of our new campus in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, providing key planning related to hiring, operational ramp-up, layout, and overall campus strategy.
- Provide complete oversight of multiple 2M+ Sq Ft warehouse campuses, including full P&L responsibility and key decision-making related to performance and campus strategy
- Create a culture that promotes ITS’ shared values and supports positive employee relations
- Develop a strong understanding of key business metrics related to performance, quality, and profitability. Leverage this understanding to drive cost effectiveness, operational efficiency, and continuous improvement methodologies throughout the organization.
- Continually assess operational performance in campuses managed, addressing performance gaps, and taking corrective action to ensure delivery of goals and objectives
- Work directly with clients to understand their business needs, effectively plan and forecast future business activity, and act as a point of escalation, where necessary
- Assume full ownership of budgeting (inclusive of capital expenditures), forecasting and labor planning for all campuses managed
- Own the goal setting lifecycle, from planning and implementation through execution and closure
- Support, create, and improve practices related to human resources management, sourcing and staffing, performance management, training and development, and overall employee quality of life
- Act as a primary stakeholder in all organizational development efforts including skill and leadership development and performance management
- Partner with the sales team to pursue new business opportunities, expand on existing opportunities, and create compelling solutions for client needs
- Coordinate new client implementations in campuses managed, working alongside the sales, IT, engineering, and continuous improvement teams to ensure a seamless experience for new clients
The Compensation for this position is highly competitive and includes comprehensive benefits plan with a matching 401k.
The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated record of accomplishment in people and operations leadership, preferably in a 3PL environment.
Additional requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
- 10+ years’ operations leadership experience, with the demonstrated ability to support a broad range of operational positions, thoroughly embracing principles that guide positive employee relations
- A strong history of owning, managing, and achieving high-level operational goals, standards, and KPIs with proven strategies for overcoming obstacles to success
- Solid financial acumen – experience with the planning, building, and analysis/execution of budgets
- Thorough knowledge of warehouse safety/security practices and a proclivity for clean, organized, and highly functioning operations environments
- Ability to effectively navigate through complex situations, both internal and external, that may require multiple decision makers. Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in customer relationship management and the ability to foster customer-centric thinking throughout the organization
- Thorough knowledge of processes and programs related to operations and operations reporting, including experience with multiple WMS systems and MS Office (Excel, MS Word). Exposure to lean systems, project management, and data/financial analysis experience is preferred.
Do you have what it takes to join the ITS team?
At ITS, we can give you a successful career in a trillion-dollar global industry, but what truly makes us different is our culture and values, a unique fast paced work environment, and our ability to work hard and have fun. We’re ranked in the #23 in North America, but we’re only getting started and we need the best talent to keep growing. Watch our video to learn more about what it’s like to work at ITS