ITS is seeking a Recruiting Manager at our headquarters in Reno, NV. This position will be responsible for using our existing suite of tools to create innovative ways to attract candidates’ interest and build rapport. This position will provide tactical and strategic recruiting support and will have a competitive drive toward meeting targeted goals. This position will report directly to the Director of Recruiting.
- Participates in the full cycle recruiting process including developing and implementing sourcing strategies through job boards, referrals, active social media outreach and campus recruiting events, reviewing resumes and conducting interviews.
- Engages in active social media outreach on a variety of platforms.
- Maintain and be organized with a pipeline and providing transparency to business stakeholders.
- Assessing business leadership resource needs against the talent market to build a compelling pipeline through various talent channels.
- Ensuring all appropriate sourcing strategies are utilized, including creative sourcing techniques.
- Adds value to our developing regional campus recruiting strategy and participates in career fairs and other campus events. Some travel will be required during career fair seasons.
- Integrating ITS Logistics’ brand strategy, culture, and vision into all recruitment activity at all levels across all platforms.
- Acting as a change agent for new technology, tools and processes that are rolled out to the broader recruiting community.
- Helps develop and implement new recruiting processes and procedures.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Our associates enjoy a strong sense of teamwork, community, career growth, and work/life balance. We actively seek team members who will add value to the business and strength to our culture. Treating others with respect and compassion is at the core of the ITS philosophy. We provide a safe and positive working environment for our employees and offer opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally. This belief also extends to our community, where we work to provide economic stability through quality employment opportunities and give back whenever we can.
This position offers a competitive compensation structure, DOE. A comprehensive multi-tiered benefits plan, paid time off, a matching 401k and unique wellness perks are included. Relocation Package negotiable.
Job Type: Full-time
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual who values a positive and collaborative working environment. Candidate must have:
- 5-7+ years of recruitment experience.
- Experience working in a fast, entrepreneurial, high growth culture.
- Strong background in social media and other online resources to attract talent.
- Highly collaborative, team oriented with high emotional intelligence.
- Highly adaptive and comfortable with ambiguity and change.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with numerous projects happening simultaneously.
- Demonstrating knowledge and prior experience in attracting and engaging experienced hires and leveraging a variety of recruitment resources.
- Ability to function in a lead recruiter role providing coaching to other recruiters and team members.
- Providing operational and process excellence to ensure a quality candidate experience.
- Strategic-thinking skills and ability to collaborate with team members on best practices.
- Consultative approach with clients, serving as a talent advisor on the external pipeline of prospective candidates.
- Ability to be agile and embrace new technology and tools which are designed to improve the recruitment process.
- Ability to develop an effective sourcing strategy and proven experience in cold calling.
- Ability to develop and foster relationships.
- Knowledge and experience in creative sourcing techniques of experienced hires.
- Deep understanding of current recruitment/hiring laws and practices.
- Proficiency in LinkedIn Recruiter, MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and experience working with applicant tracking software.
- BA or BS degree preferred.
Do you have what it takes to join the ITS team?
At ITS, we can give you a successful career in a trillion-dollar global industry, but what truly makes us different is our culture and values, a unique fast paced work environment, and our ability to work hard and have fun. We’re ranked in the #23 in North America, but we’re only getting started and we need the best talent to keep growing. Watch our video to learn more about what it’s like to work at ITS