Product Owner II
This is a rare opportunity to work with an expanding company within the quickly growing global industry of Logistics and Supply Chain. You’ll be an influential part of a small development team working alongside experienced software architects and developers. If you have a passion for understanding complex business systems and you enjoy interacting with others to solve problems and improve processes, this position is for you!
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships with key stakeholders and identifying business needs.
- Gather requirements using stakeholder interviews, requirements workshops, SOP review, job shadowing, use cases, task and workflow analysis, and external market research.
- Write user stories following the I.N.V.E.S.T model.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies including refinement, sprint planning, sprint retrospective, and sprint review.
- Participate in user acceptance testing and development feedback loop.
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement requirements; provide necessary guidance to testers during the quality assurance process.
- Work with Training Manager to develop training material and conduct formal training covering assigned product area.
- Coordinate efforts between internal and external stakeholders and track tasks to keep the initiative on schedule.
- Complete a broad range of documentation and administrative tasks including scheduling and facilitating meetings, scribing and distributing meeting notes and action items and other tasks as required.
The Compensation for this position is highly competitive and includes comprehensive benefits plan with a matching 401k.
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual who values a positive and collaborative working environment. Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ professional experience in a Product Owner, Business Analyst, or similar role. Additional requirements include:
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Proven ability to elicit feedback from stakeholders and transform it into user stories.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies preferred.
- CSPO, CSM, or PMI-ACP certifications preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to analyze and document requirements for complex systems.
Do you have what it takes to join the ITS team?
At ITS, we can give you a successful career in a trillion-dollar global industry, but what truly makes us different is our culture and values, a unique fast paced work environment, and our ability to work hard and have fun. We’re ranked in the #23 in North America, but we’re only getting started and we need the best talent to keep growing. Watch our video to learn more about what it’s like to work at ITS