This position is responsible for the systems and network management for our overall corporate infrastructure. This person must have excellent customer support, communication, and problem-solving skills. This position will work with the infrastructure manager on implementing new solutions, maintenance of already in place solutions, troubleshooting of day to day problems, as well as research on potential future improvements.
- Proactively manage Windows Servers
- Proactively manage VMware products (vSphere, vCenter, vSAN).
- Management of core network infrastructure products (Cisco, Fortinet).
- Work with our vendors and contractors when needed to support specific products outside the scope of this role.
- Manage and maintain network and security documentation
- Proactively identify, isolate and resolve network problems to avoid impact to the business
- Participate in the development and implementation of business continuity plans.
- Participate in the development and implementation of information security policy to include network security architecture, network access, and monitoring policies.
- Ensure that acquired or developed systems and architectures are consistent with the organization’s security architecture guidelines
- Coordinate with local vendors and consultants
- Support helpdesk as required
- Keep abreast of latest technology trends and provide recommendations on how new technologies and processes could help improve the team
The Compensation for this position is highly competitive and includes a comprehensive benefit plan with a matching 401k, and Bonus plan.
Our associates enjoy a strong sense of teamwork, community, career growth, and work/life balance. We actively seek team members who will add value to the business and strength to our culture. Treating others with respect and compassion is at the core of the ITS philosophy. We provide a safe and positive working environment for our employees and offer opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally. This belief also extends to our community, where we work to provide economic stability through quality employment opportunities and give back whenever we can.
This role is an exciting opportunity for the candidate who wants to make a difference within an expanding organization and be a part of a growing global industry.
The ideal candidate will be accustomed to working in a very fast paced team environment. Must be decisive, drive results through others and offer constructive criticism when appropriate. Additional attributes needed:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Seven plus years of equivalent experience
- On-Call Availability required
- Proven success with fast-paced growth-minded companies
- Experience with VMware, Windows Server, Active Directory, firewall administration required.
- Experience Active Directory/Azure Active Directory hybrid environments preferred
- Any job experience in the warehouse and/or transportation sector a plus
- Experiencing with supporting 600 plus users preferred
- Experience with supporting call centers preferred
Job type: Full-time.
Do you have what it takes to join the ITS team?
At ITS, we can give you a successful career in a trillion-dollar global industry, but what truly makes us different is our culture and values, a unique fast paced work environment, and our ability to work hard and have fun. We’re ranked in the #23 in North America, but we’re only getting started and we need the best talent to keep growing. Watch our video to learn more about what it’s like to work at ITS