Project Implementations Manager
Our associates enjoy a strong sense of teamwork, community, and career growth. We actively seek team members who will add value to the business and strength to our culture. Treating others with respect and compassion is at the core of the ITS philosophy. We provide a safe and positive working environment for our employees and offer opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally. This belief also extends to our community, where we work to provide economic stability through quality employment opportunities and give back whenever we can.
The Project Manager, Implementations oversees and is accountable for a variety of projects and continuous improvement efforts within the Distribution Services division of ITS Logistics. This position ensures that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and within scope. Projects under management could include new customer implementations and onboardings, new campus launches, system and process improvements or upgrades, and other continuous improvement focused tasks, as required. The candidate chosen for this position will have the opportunity to partner with key leaders in all Distribution Services areas to support the continued, dynamic, and fast-paced growth of the organization.
- Leverage project management principles to initiate, plan, execute, monitor/control, and successfully close projects supporting a variety of Distribution Services initiatives
- Partner with business leaders to understand new initiatives, make recommendations, and define metrics for success in project management
- Build, lead, and coach multiple project management teams simultaneously
- Document and communicate key projects paths and risks, ensuring appropriate organizational visibility and escalation, as necessary
- Continually update relevant business stakeholders of project statuses
- Partner with leaders and peers to evaluate current processes, make recommendations, and help to drive a culture built on continuous process improvement
The Compensation for this position is highly competitive and includes a comprehensive benefit plan with a matching 401k.
Job Type: Full-time
Requirements for this position include, but are not limited to:
- BA/BS degree, formal certification in project management in addition, preferred
- AIB Experience preferred
- Three (3) + years of project management experience, preferably in a distribution center setting. Additional operational experience within a distribution center setting highly desirable.
- Proficiency with various Project Management Tools (MS Project, Visio, Clarity, etc.) and a firm grasp of common business tools and communication methods
- Strong collaborate skills and ability to lead projects leveraging cross-functional teams, representing multiple organizational viewpoints
- Excellent organizational skills and problem resolution skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, team-first attitude with a bias for partnership and connection with peers
- An “operator’s mindset” to project management and partnership – a desire to pursue sound, practical, and scalable solutions that support rapid business growth
Questions? Give us a call today at (775) 353-5138!
ITS Logistics is an equal opportunity employer
ITS Logistics is a rapidly growing 3PL that proudly offers unparalleled service backed by strong family values and work ethic. At ITS you’re more than just a number, you’re part of our family. Our associates enjoy a strong sense of teamwork, community, career growth, and work/life balance. We actively seek team members who will add value to the business and strength to our culture. Treating others with respect and compassion is at the core of the ITS philosophy. We provide a safe and positive working environment for our employees and offer opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally. Why ITS? Watch our video to find out!