Lead Warehouse Associate
Our associates enjoy a strong sense of teamwork, community, and career growth. We actively seek team members who will add value to the business and strength to our culture. Treating others with respect and compassion is at the core of the ITS philosophy. We provide a safe and positive working environment for our employees and offer opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally. This belief also extends to our community, where we work to provide economic stability through quality employment opportunities and give back whenever we can.
ITS has immediate openings for a Warehouse Lead’s within our Sparks and Reno locations. This position leads a warehouse team in receiving, counting, auditing, quality control, moving, finding, picking, stocking, packing, packaging, and shipping in ITS Warehouses. Warehouse Leads ensure their team keeps production areas fully stocked and have the products they need to fulfill orders quickly. This position sometimes works with automated machines or sensors to fulfill orders. This position focuses on finding materials on shelves, wrapping them and putting them on a delivery truck, in addition to pulling materials off a truck and putting them in the proper storage area. We are looking for an “A” player with succession capabilities beyond this role; one with the capacity to engage teams and build followership.
- Be on time for work each day, some overtime may be required
- Perform order picking and auditing functions in a timely and accurate manner
- Receive in goods and perform counting and auditing functions and accompanying paperwork
- Replenishing pick lines
- Make suggestions for improvement with current processes
- Handle customer product with care, to avoid damaging items
- Properly wrap and flag out bound pallets
- Handle motorized equipment with safely, complete daily inspection sheets
- Keep your work area clean and follow sanitation schedule
- Be courteous and respect office staff and peers
- Finding solutions and using your problem-solving skills to overcome obstacles
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers, management, and customer service
- Learn new tasks as needed Willingness to go “above and beyond” in the spirit of supporting the customers
- Make safety an everyday priority
- Desire to learn and grow with the company
- Management may, at its discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time
- Understand and promote the company values and mission statement and achieve “Excellence in Everything We Do”
The Compensation for this position is highly competitive and includes a comprehensive benefits plan with a matching 401k.
Job Type: Full-time
The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated record of accomplishment in a warehousing / logistics culture with a focus on safety, reliability, and process improvement.
Additional requirements include:
- Employee must have a high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- Minimum of two years warehouse experience with shipping, receiving and forklift experience required
- Forklift certification required or must be able to obtain within 30 days Ability to properly operate motorized vehicles, such as fork trucks, cherry pickers, slip sheet and clamp
- Experience with cycle counting, RF guns, auditing, picking, packing and shipping
- Ability to lead people to achieve desired goal
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication and math skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direct supervision
- Strong prioritizing and organizational skills
Questions? Give us a call today at (775) 353-5138!
ITS Logistics is an equal opportunity employer
ITS Logistics is a rapidly growing 3PL that proudly offers unparalleled service backed by strong family values and work ethic. At ITS you’re more than just a number, you’re part of our family. Our associates enjoy a strong sense of teamwork, community, career growth, and work/life balance. We actively seek team members who will add value to the business and strength to our culture. Treating others with respect and compassion is at the core of the ITS philosophy. We provide a safe and positive working environment for our employees and offer opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally. Why ITS? Watch our video to find out!