Inventory Control Specialist
- Manages all movement of inventory through multiple accounts
- Track and document changes in inventory
- Schedules and coordinates physical inventories and cycle counts based on Client expectations
- Prepares physical inventory recaps on a timely basis for distribution to management
- Identifies and resolves all internal shrink problems
- Periodically analyzing inventory trends, reviewing, and monitoring daily reports that include:
- Daily inventory adjustments, inventory movement report, and other inventory related reports
- Maintains record retention program in compliance with corporate guidelines and policies
- Reconcile inventory on a daily or weekly basis, adjusting as needed
- Resolve shipment discrepancies and determine resolution process
Competitive hourly pay (DOE). A comprehensive multi-tiered benefits plan, paid time off and a matching 401k are included.
Job Type: Full-time
The successful Candidate will possess the following skills and abilities:
- One plus years’ experience in Inventory Control/ 3rd party warehousing desirable
- Ability to provide creative solutions to business problems. Apply critical thinking skills to analyze and resolve complex problems.
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple assignments at the same time and meet established deadlines.
- Ability to develop a business relationship with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to work independently and make independent judgments. It is important that the candidate can think strategically and possess analytical skills that will allow him / her to generate, review and analyze various reports.
- Working knowledge and experience of the Supply Chain process and understanding of the receiving and picking process.
- Must be available to work flexible hours as needed including weekends.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proficient with MS Office products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Questions? Give us a call today at (775) 353-5138!
ITS Logistics is an equal opportunity employer
ITS Logistics is a rapidly growing 3PL that proudly offers unparalleled service backed by strong family values and work ethic. At ITS you’re more than just a number, you’re part of our family. Our associates enjoy a strong sense of teamwork, community, career growth, and work/life balance. We actively seek team members who will add value to the business and strength to our culture. Treating others with respect and compassion is at the core of the ITS philosophy. We provide a safe and positive working environment for our employees and offer opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally. Why ITS? Watch our video to find out!