Inventory Control Manager
Our associates enjoy a strong sense of teamwork, community, and career growth. We actively seek team members who will add value to the business and strength to our culture. Treating others with respect and compassion is at the core of the ITS philosophy. We provide a safe and positive working environment for our employees and offer opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally. This belief also extends to our community, where we work to provide economic stability through quality employment opportunities and give back whenever we can.
The Inventory Control Manager is responsible for implementing and overseeing robust processes related to inventory accuracy, reporting and cycle counting. The candidate chosen for this position will lead an on-site team of inventory control specialists within their home campus, and may support a remote team in another campus, collaborating regularly with operations and administrative leaders to build meaningful relationships that help to fuel the continued growth strategy of ITS Logistics.
- Oversee a team of 2 – 6 Inventory Control Specialists that support one or multiple locations within 1 – 2 campuses, hire and train additional team members to support company growth
- Create and implement processes and procedures that improve the client experience related to inventory accuracy and reporting, including standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Oversee and improve various existing daily/weekly/monthly cycle counting programs, implement new programs, as required
- Partner with the Operations and Administrative teams to proactively identify and remove roadblocks that affect inventory accuracy
- Acquire a strong understanding of internal WMS and reporting systems, leveraging them regularly to drive continuous improvement in inventory accuracy
Competitive Salary (DOE), This position can participate in a bonus program, A comprehensive multi-tiered benefits plan, paid time off and a matching 401k are included. We also offer unique fitness perks
Job Type: Full-time
Requirements for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required
- Five + years of experience in a distribution environment with a strong understanding of WMS/ERP systems and inventory control/management practices is required
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills, advanced problem resolution skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid understanding of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Positive, team-first attitude and strong work ethic
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments
- Up to 25 percent travel
Questions? Give us a call today at (775) 353-5138!
ITS Logistics is an equal opportunity employer
ITS Logistics is a rapidly growing 3PL that proudly offers unparalleled service backed by strong family values and work ethic. At ITS you’re more than just a number, you’re part of our family. Our associates enjoy a strong sense of teamwork, community, career growth, and work/life balance. We actively seek team members who will add value to the business and strength to our culture. Treating others with respect and compassion is at the core of the ITS philosophy. We provide a safe and positive working environment for our employees and offer opportunities to grow, both personally and professionally. Why ITS? Watch our video to find out!