Asset Maintenance Specialist
ITS has an immediate opening for a Fleet Maintenance Specialist at our fleet operations headquarters in Sparks, NV. This position will provide operational support in the areas of maintenance and compliance of ITS’ operations.
- Light mechanical duties include various telematics installations, vehicle lubrication and DOT safety inspections.
- Coordination and scheduling of the repair, inspection, and maintenance on all equipment in accordance with FMCSA safety regulations and equipment maintenance intervals.
- Ensures that DOT maintenance records are maintained in compliance with DOT standards.
- Coordination of the in-service and out-of-service of equipment including license, registration, permits, Omnitracs/ Lytx Camera systems and FasTrack etc.
- Enter relevant data into, and pull reports from Omnitracs, and the Company’s PO system (e.g., accidents, maintenance records, invoices, and work orders).
- Provide support during internal / external audits and submit for review requested information on a timely basis and enact corrective actions as directed.
- Trailer tracking and asset management including installation of Skybitz tracking units.
The Compensation for this position is competitive and includes a comprehensive benefits plan with a matching 401k.
Job Type: Full-time
The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated record of accomplishment in maintenance, safety and compliance, preferably in a fleet / logistics environment.
Additional requirements include:
- Current drivers license required (class A or B)
- Ability to provide all current certifications.
- Ability to supply and maintain a basic set of tools for own use.
- 2 years + diesel mechanic experience; compliance / safety experience also strongly preferred.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screening.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and a demonstrated ability to work well with peers, drivers, and vendors.
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Strong computer skills (word, excel, etc.) and experience with Transportation Management Systems, such as Omnitracs and Mcleod
- Ability to evaluate existing processes, identify improvement opportunities and establish implementation processes.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize them appropriately.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality of sensitive business information.
ITS Logistics is a rapidly growing 3PL that proudly offers unparalleled service backed by strong family values and work ethic. At ITS you’re more than just a number, you’re part of our family. As an ITS driver, you’ll be joining a proud and experienced team with a Safety First culture, driving for Fortune 500 companies, in one of the newest fleets on the road. We have great pay and competitive benefits, 401K with company match, national healthcare coverage, generous home time, holidays and paid time off—and most importantly, respect. So, bring your trucking expertise to ITS Logistics and join the Home of the Nation’s best drivers today!