California has some of the best logistics infrastructure in the world with key ports, airports, railroads and interstate access throughout the entire state. Our main fleet office in Fontana is the perfect location to provide transportation services to Los Angeles, Orange County, the Inland Empire and the entire Southern California region.
Logistics benefits of Southern California
With great access to the Port of Los Angeles and the Port of Long Beach (accounting for almost half of all United States imports), key railyards and airports, and 5,800 miles of interstate and state highways, Southern California is the ideal location for a regional trucking company hub.
A few of the cities served in this Region:
Los Angeles, California
Moreno Valley, California
ITS transportation services in Southern California
At our Fontana fleet office, we proudly offer the following services:
Dedicated long-term partnerships are something we pride ourselves in at ITS. We offer custom dedicated solutions for our customers that include optimized routes and networks to ensure maximum efficiency and cost effectiveness. As a dedicated customer, you are equipped with professional ITS drivers and support staff who know your accounts inside and out.
We specialize in full truckload shipments and getting your product to its destination on time, every time. Whether you need drop and hook or live loads and unloads—we’ll handle it for you.
If your shipments require a few extra stops along the way, we specialize in comprehensive multi-stop truckload shipping. Our team members design effective and efficient plans in advance to ensure we are consolidating stops as much as possible and creating consistent routes.
There are times when you have one-time ad hoc business that doesn’t require a dedicated contract. Whether you need a few loads moved for a few months or inventory relocated for a warehouse move, we have you covered and you won’t need to worry about being locked into an unnecessary contract.
When needed, we utilize a network of trusted third-party carriers to pull our trailers with your freight. This gives us the ability to offer you flexibility and increase capacity as needed, however you will still receive everything that goes along with the ITS high level of service: real-time track and trace, updates, consistent communication and continuous improvement.
Our trailer pool services help us increase efficiency, decrease costs and limit wait times for both shippers and carriers. We also use these services to reduce detention time and maintain the great customer service we are known for.
Trailer Repositioning and shuttles
Our trailer repositioning services save our customers money while getting loads and trailers where they need to go with our extensive regional network and strategic planning services.
Live Loads / Live Unloads
If you require live loads and unloads, we’ve got you covered. Our experienced team will handle every aspect of your live loads and unloads, so you can relax while we handle the details and get the job done.
ITS Logistics fleet technology solutions
At our Southern California location, offer custom-developed solutions and industry-leading fleet technology to ensure we are delivering efficient service and peace of mind for our customers. From enhanced safety technology on our trucks, to individualized order tracking to complex planning utilization of our equipment—we are proud to drive efficiency through technology.
- STATE-OF-THE-ART EQUIPMENT: 2019/2020 Freightliner Cascadia and International LT625 tractors equipped with GPS, e-logs and dispatch, and lane assist, as well as modern Air Ride trailers with E-Track tie-down systems for improved stability, load integrity and claim mitigation
- INDUSTRY-LEADING SCANNING SOLUTION: Custom-built iTrax app tracks individualized freight using mobile devices to scan shipments on and off each truck to provide status updates by route, delivering real-time visibility in transit and ensuring complete shipment accuracy
- REAL-TIME TRACK AND TRACE: Real-time track and trace on truck and trailer locations using SkyBitz and customized reporting, improving overall asset management and accountability
- CUSTOMIZABLE CUSTOMER WEB PORTAL: Streamlined communication, load tracking and visibility, and increased operational efficiency through McLeod transportation management solutions
- OMNITRAX: A commercially-based satellite system that uses a near-real-time two-way satellite-based mobile interactive information management system providing data communications and vehicle position tracking and reporting.
- LYTX DRIVECAM EVENT RECORDERS: The latest event recorders in every ITS truck, designed to help decrease accidents and injuries to our employees and everyone else out on the road.
Learn more about how our industry-leading technology solutions help our customers succeed.
Get started with ITS Logistics regional trucking services today
At ITS, we are committed to creating custom fleet solutions for your business to help meet your goals. We are proud to be one of the best trucking companies in Southern California with the Nation’s best drivers, consistent communication, industry-leading fleet technology and years of industry expertise.
Fill out a form for more information about how we can help you today.
Learn more about our other transportation services:
ITS Logistics is proud to partner with McLeod and use LoadMaster for our Dedicated Fleet Services. The dynamic transportation management solution streamlines communication, improves load tracking and visibility, and greatly increases operational efficiency, ultimately allowing us more time to focus on what’s important—our drivers and customers.